Managing your dApp on the Syntropy Data Layer (DL) is a straightforward process that allows you to customize your data streams and make necessary updates as needed. To edit your dApp, you'll need access to your unique "Access Token," which is required for any changes to be applied to your dApp.
To begin editing your dApp, ensure that you have your "Access Token" readily available. This token serves as a form of authentication, granting you the necessary permissions to modify your dApp.
To add more data streams to your dApp, follow these steps:
- Visit the Developer Portal and log in with your Keplr Wallet.
- Click "Register your dApp" and click on the existing dApp that you wish to edit.
- Click on the "Add streams" button, which will display a list of available data streams.
- Select the data streams that align with your interests and requirements for your dApp.
- Confirm your selections, and the newly subscribed streams will be integrated into your dApp (using your "Access Token")
If you wish to remove specific data streams from your existing dApp, here's how you can do it:
- Access the list of your dApps on the Developer Portal.
- Choose the dApp that you want to modify and click on it to access its details.
- Locate the data stream that you want to unsubscribe from, and click on the "Unsubscribe" button next to it.
- After making your desired changes, click "Apply changes" and provide your "Access Token" for the modifications to take effect.
To delete your dApp from the Syntropy Data Layer (DL), follow these steps:
Access Your dApps:
- Log in to the Developer Portal using your Keplr wallet.
- Once logged in, you will find a list of your dApps displayed on the portal.
Choose the dApp to Delete: From the list of your dApps, select the one that you wish to delete.
Access the Dropdown Menu: Click on the three-dot menu (ellipsis) associated with the selected dApp. This will open a dropdown menu with various options.
Select the Delete Option: In the dropdown menu, locate and choose the "Delete" option. This action will prompt a confirmation process before permanently removing the dApp.
Provide Your "Access Token": To ensure the security of the deletion process, you will be required to provide your "Access Token" for authentication.
Confirm Deletion: After providing the necessary "Access Token," confirm your intent to delete the dApp. This step is essential to prevent accidental deletions.
Upon successful confirmation, the selected dApp will be permanently deleted from the Data Layer, and its associated data streams will no longer be accessible. Be cautious when deleting a dApp, as this action cannot be undone, and all data and configurations associated with the dApp will be permanently lost.
Updated about 2 months ago